Electrical Transmission & Distributions
- Cable Management System
- Electrical Protection & Control
- Electrical Testing
- Factory Flexible wiring System (FFS)
- Industrial Batteries & Power Supplies
- Lightning Protection
- MV & LV Switchgear and Energy Management
- Metering & Panel Accessories
- Power Distribution Product
- Power Factor Correction
- SCADA & Automation
- System For Time and Light
- Temperature & Gas Testing
- Transformer Monitoring & Diagnostic
Data Communication Network
Plant Equipment & Component Manufacturing
Pump Engineering & Rotating Equipment Service
Vented Lead Acid (Flooded) Battery
C&D Technologies' flooded batteries are engineered to provide superior performance and reliability over the life of the product. These batteries are designed using proprietary techniques and quality components and materials for reduced maintenance and extended battery life.
Both lead-calcium alloy and lead-antimony alloy are available to serve wide range of applications, namely: telecom, UPS, switchgear & control, nuclear power plant (Class 1E) and general power plant, railway, oil & gas, etc.
Advantages of lead-calcium alloys :
Advantages of lead-antimony alloys :
In addition to the grid plate, OPzS tubular plate battery is also available up to 3000AH.